Everyone needs a cuddle every now and again especially when it comes to furry bundles of cuteness. Australia has many unusual looking creatures and wombats are defiantly high on the list when it comes to cute! Most Australian marsupials are nocturnal and like to sleep during the day, but not our two wombats Lee and Janome because when it comes to guest visits these two furry bundles have a serious case of Fomo.
Name: Wombat Walk
Days Available: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
Time: 3:00 PM
Price: $35 per person
Positions Available: 2
To secure your booking today call Visitor Members services on 07 55 340 879 to avoid disappointment.
Must be booked prior to 2:30 on day of Experience
Terms and Conditions
- All guests participating in the encounter must be over the age of 7 years old
- Any guest younger than 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Daily interaction with the Wombat may be subject to keeper discretion.
- All participants must follow all instructions given by the keeper and if they fail to do so may be removed from the program and not issued a refund.
- The program may cease at any given time at the keepers’ discretion
- Personal cameras will be allowed to be used during the encounter
- Hands must be clean and sanitizer will be available both before and after the encounter
- All participants are required to answer any safety briefing questions asked by the keepers and must inform the keeper of any allergies/reactions prior to participating on this encounter.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary does not take responsibility for any injuries that are received during the experience; first aid will be available on location if required.