Surfing and Beach Culture Museum
Surf World Gold Coast is a museum dedicated to celebrating the history of surfing.
Step back in time as you explore Surf World Gold Coast’s:
- Extensive display of surfboards, highlighting the evolution of design and technology from the 30s through to today
- Amazing photographys of early surf scenes, plus a gallery of current work by renowed surf photographers, many featuring world famous surfers
- Surf movie posters and sound track album covers
- Vintage swim suits
- A judges parka from the first World Titles, signed by the finalists
- A rance of kitsch items relating to beach culture
Locations & Operational Hours
10am to 5pm daily
Located on the 1st floor Honeyworld building (opposite Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary)
Tomewin St, Currumbin, Queensland.