Take a guided tour around Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary at Twilight! One of our Education Officers will take your group for an exclusive pat and chat session where you will get up-close and personal to four of our native Australian wildlife. Then, you’ll be taken on a guided tour of the park to see our animals come to life at dusk. You’ll walk up an appetite, and it’s just as well because dinner is included!
- Children aged 4 years to 17 years $37.50 each
- One free of charge teacher to every ten paying students
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary General Admission for additional teachers $37.50 each
- Full delivery of program
- Group bookings of 20 plus are only accepted
- Times 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- 4.30pm – Feed the lorikeets
- 4.30pm – Meet your guide for a customized animal Pat and Chat encounter
- 5.45pm –Kangaroos, crocodile wetlands, Tasmanian devil enclosure and explore the rainforest exhibit
- 6.30pm – Koala exhibit
- 7.00pm – Visit our Green Cauldron and see venomous snakes and diverse marsupials
- 7.00pm – Dinner in Café Sanctuary
- 7.30pm – Depart
These are suggested activities only and may fluctuate or be changed according to school requirement.
Students and teachers will enjoy a meal together in our café. Vegetarian and gluten free meal options available upon request.
How to Book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with booking details for alternatively call 07 5534 0846