During the school holidays, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary offers the ultimate Eco Ranger experience. Kids aged 6-12 can experience and interact with the Sanctuary’s wildlife and learn about conversation through fun games and activities. The Eco Rangers school holiday experience is now being held each holiday period for selected dates only (excludes September holidays). Places are limited. Eco Rangers has a different animal focus each day.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary General Admission
- Guided by experienced Eco Ranger Guides
- Includes optional piece of fruit for morning tea, set lunch menu as well as optional ice-block and optional treat for afternoon tea
- Photo of your child with one of our native Australian animals
- Water bottle (please BYO)
- Excludes Segway Safari®
- Excludes Surf World Gold Coast® Entry
- Excludes Superbee Honeyworld® Entry (included on Cool Critters day only)
- Meet animals and learn about their care
- Animal feed-out activity
- Fun games and activities about wildlife and conservation
- Explore Wild Island – wombat burrows, playground and spider web climb!
- Vet hospital tour (Birds day and All Creatures day only)
- Food preparation tour (Mammals day only)
- Plus more animal-themed fun!
Activities can be subject to change depending on animal health and safety
Eco Ranger Holiday Program is open to children aged 6-12 years.
- 8.30am Children must be signed in by parent or guardian at the Lorikeet Arena
- 4.00pm Children must be signed out by parent or guardian at the Lorikeet Arena (please arrive 5-10 minutes before 4pm)
Required by all participating children:
- BYO additional and/or alternative food if required. We can cater for dietary allergies for lunch only however this must be indicated in the online booking form
- A water bottle, there are opportunities during the day to refill bottles with water
- Adequate protection for all weather conditions including a hooded raincoat for wet weather
- We recommend children wear older clothes as they may be handling animals and animal food
- Must wear enclosed footwear, either boots or running shoes
- Must wear a hat and sunscreen at all times (not provided)
- Must be signed in by a parent or guardian at the main entrance to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Must be signed out and picked up at the end of their session time 4pm (NO LATER) from the main entrance to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Supervision and safety cannot be guaranteed after this time
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is not a registered child care provider. Please note: due to strong demand, we are unable to accommodate date changes or provide refunds or credits for missed days. The Eco Ranger program is now being held each holiday period for selected dates only (excludes September holidays). The next Eco Rangers season is January 2017.