During school holidays, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary offers the ultimate Eco Ranger experience for kids to experience and interact with the sanctuary’s wildlife. The Eco Ranger program is now being held each holiday period for selected dates only (excludes September holidays). Places are limited. Eco Rangers has a different animal focus everyday.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary General Admission
- Guided by experienced Eco Ranger Guides
- Includes lunch and afternoon tea
- Photo of your child with one of our native Australian animals
- Excludes Segway Safari®
- Excludes Surf World Gold Coast® Entry
- Excludes Superbee Honeyworld® Entry
- Learning about animal care
- Behind the scenes and vet hospital tours
- Animal feed out activity
- Train ride
- Explore Wild Island – wombat burrows, playground and spider web climb!
- Plus more animal themed fun!
Activities can be subject to change depending on animal health and safety
Eco Ranger Holiday Program is open to children aged 6-12 years.
- 8.30am Children must sign in at the Lorikeet Arena
- 4.00pm Children must be signed out at the Lorikeet Arena
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is not a registered child care provider. Please note: due to strong demand, we are unable to accommodate date changes or provide refunds or credits for missed days.