Come and meet these gorgeous sticky beak egg laying mammals and enjoy an up close interactive experience with Australia’s favourite Icons. Our short-beaked echidnas will enjoy your company as much as you do theirs. Each has a personality that is unique and entertaining. Our prickly little echidna may even decide to feed from your hand with their long tongue or crawl over you.
|$25 per person (does not include park admission)||Bookings MUST be made the day before at the Visitor Services Desk. Book in advance by calling Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary reservations on 1300 886 511|
Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum of six guests per encounter
- All children participating in the encounter must be accompanied by a supervising (paying) adult
- All participants must follow all instructions given by the keeper and if they fail to do so may be removed from the program and not issued a refund.
- Personal cameras will be allowed to be used during the encounter
- Hands must be clean and sanitizer will be available both before and after the encounter
- All participants are required to answer any safety briefing questions asked by the keepers and must inform the keeper of any allergies/reactions prior to participating on this encounter.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary does not take responsibility for any injuries that are received during the experience; first aid will be available on location if required.
- An official photograph will be taken during the encounter and will be available 30 minutes after the experience has taken place from the photography counter at the front entrance. The price of the program includes one photograph per person
*Encounter times may be subject to change. Please contact the Visitor Services Desk on day of arrive for the most up-to-date information.