Join Our Team
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is an organisation that places strong emphasis on ensuring that our employees have a great attitude in addition to great skills. Whatever the role applied for, you will need to have a positive and passionate attitude and be willing to:
C = Care about your role, our animals and our visitors
W = Welcome every visitor
S = Share your smile and share Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary information with our visitors
For wildlife employment vacancies, you must be aged over 18 and hold the minimum requirement of Certificate 3 in Captive Animal Management. No applications for animal care roles will be considered without this qualification.
Vacancy notices will be removed from this webpage once sufficient applications have been received. We encourage you to submit your application as promptly as possible, as applications cannot be processed after the vacancy has been closed. Thank you for your interest in working for Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Junior Sous Chef – Full Time, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast
- Retail Assistant – Chinese Speaking, Casual, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast
- Blinky Bill Performer – Casual, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast
- Education Officer – Casual, Wolston Farm House, Wacol – Brisbane
- Heritage Property Manager, Wolston Farm House, Wacol Brisbane – Part time 4 days
Are you interested in working at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary but don’t see a suitable position posted? Complete our Expressions of Interest form to be added to our wait list of candidates.