Experiences for primary, secondary, tertiary and ESL groups. Linked to the Australian Curriculum.
Make your next school excursion your best school excursion! Come and visit our wonderful world of wildlife and immerse your students in the rich nature, culture and history of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. We cater for all year levels, as well as ESL students and vacation care.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary aims to make the booking and excursion process hassle free. A range of resources below has been supplied to help plan daily itineraries. If you require a hard copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan Your Day
- Education Management Plan
- RISK REGISTER – education excursions 2017
- CARA Template School Excursion
- Parent Letter
- New teacher resources coming soon.
- Students can discover the wonderful world of wildlife as they explore an interactive map of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. They will be challenged to uncover the answers to a set of questions linked to the Year 4, 5 and 6 Australian Science Curricula.
Help wildlife – make your own nest box