During the school holidays, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary offers the ultimate Eco Ranger experience. Kids aged 6-12 years can experience and interact with the Sanctuary’s wildlife and learn about conversation through fun games and activities. The Eco Ranger program is now being held each holiday period for selected dates only (excludes September holidays). Places are limited. Eco Rangers currently has two different animal themes rotating each day.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary General Admission
- Guided by experienced Eco Ranger Guides
- Includes lunch and afternoon ice-block
- Photo of your child with one of our native Australian animals
- Excludes Segway Safari®
- Excludes Surf World Gold Coast® Entry
- Excludes Superbee Honeyworld® Entry (except Cool Critters day)
- Tree Tops Challenge
- Meet animals and learn about their care
- Animal feed-out activity
- Fun games and activities about wildlife and conservation
- Explore Wild Island – wombat burrows, playground and spider web climb!
- Vet hospital tour (All Creatures Day only)
- Food Preparation tour (Mammals Day only)
- Plus more animal-themed fun!
Activities can be subject to change depending on animal health and safety
Eco Rangers School Holiday Experience is open to children aged 6-12 years.
- 8.30am Children must be signed in by parent or guardian at the Lorikeet Arena
- 4.00pm Children must be signed out by parent or guardian at the Lorikeet Arena (please arrive 5-10 minutes before 4pm)
Required by all participating children:
- BYO morning tea
- A water bottle, there are opportunities during the day to refill bottles
- Adequate protection for all weather conditions including a hooded raincoat for wet weathern
- We recommend children wear older clothes as they may be handling animals and animal food
- Must wear enclosed footwear, either boots or running shoes
- Must wear a hat and sunscreen at all times
- Must be signed in by a parent or caregiver at the main entrance to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Must be signed out and picked up at the end of their session time 4pm (NO LATER) from the main entrance to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Supervision and safety cannot be guaranteed after this time
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is not an approved early childhood service provider. Please note: due to strong demand, we are unable to accommodate date changes or provide refunds or credits for missed days.