Do you want to have a wild experience? taking a dog for a walk is fun, but step it up with a DINGO!!
We have three pure Alpine Dingos who love to go on their daily walk and you could be the one to walk them!
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a massive 27 hectares and this wolf pack have a lot of territory to explore.
Let Marrok , Seff, or Cailen take you on an adventure to show you their favourite places in the sanctuary.
Name: Dino WALK Experience
Days Available: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Time: 3:00 PM
Price: $35 per person
Positions Available: 2
Book your DINGO WALK EXPERIENCE by calling Visitor Member Services on 07 5534 0879 to avoid disappointment!
Must be booked prior to 2:30 on day of Experience
Terms and Conditions
1. All guests participating in the encounter must be over the age of 12 years old
2. Daily interaction with the Dingo may be subject to keeper discretion.
3. All participants must follow all instructions given by the keeper and if they fail to do so may be removed from the program and not issued a refund.
4. The program may cease at any given time at the keepers discretion
5. Personal cameras will be allowed to be used during the encounter
6. Hands must be clean and sanitizer will be available both before and after the encounter
7. All participants are required to answer any safety briefing questions asked by the keepers and must inform the keeper of any allergies/reactions prior to participating on this encounter.
8. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary does not take responsibility for any injuries that are received during the experience; first aid will be available on location if required.