We have many “animal stars” here at the Sanctuary and it’s at no surprise that Head of the Wolf Pack Marrok is one of them. Seeing our pure white alpine Dingo is impressive but imagine being able to meet Marrok in person. Well fortunately you can! In our daily Dingo Experience offer. You can come inside Marrok’s enclosure, have an up close encounter, see him work his magic in a training session and have a feel of that stunning white coat of his.
Name: Dingo Encounter
Days Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Time: 10:10 am
Price: $25 per person
Positions Available: 10
Book your DINGO EXPERIENCE by calling Visitor Member Services on 07 5534 0879 to avoid disappointment!
Terms and Conditions
1. All guests participating in the encounter must be over the age of 10 years old
2. Daily interaction with the Dingo may be subject to keeper discretion.
3. All participants must follow all instructions given by the keeper and if they fail to do so may be removed from the program and not issued a refund.
4. The program may cease at any given time at the keepers’ discretion
5. Personal cameras will be allowed to be used during the encounter
6. Hands must be clean and sanitizer will be available both before and after the encounter
7. All participants are required to answer any safety briefing questions asked by the keepers and must inform the keeper of any allergies/reactions prior to participating on this encounter.
8. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary does not take responsibility for any injuries that are received during the experience; first aid will be available on location if required.