Window to the Wilderness Tour (Full Day Tour)
Our Full day Gold Coast tour has been running since 1994 and has been fine tuned to cover everyone’s interests. From the many international guests that join us to the Aussie’s from interstate wanting to see more than the beautiful beaches and Theme parks that the Gold Coast is well known for. We guarantee all our Gold Coast tours and quality service.
Your “Window to the Wilderness” Gold Coast Tour begins from Queensland’s Surfers Paradise. A short distance beyond the beaches another paradise awaits, Nature’s Paradise, the World Heritage Listed Rainforests of Lamington National Park. The trek into the Hinterland region follows the original pioneer’s track to the volcanic plateau ofTamborine Mountain. This area of secluded eucalyptus forests provides a private sanctuary for koala, wallabies and other varied wildlife.
All packages includes General Admission into Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- FREE pick up from central Gold Coast Hotels
- 4WD along Hillside Tracks through Eucalyptus & Rainforests
- Morning Tea
- Mt. Tamborine’s Gallery Walk, the Hinterland’s Arts & Crafts centre
- Wine Tasting included: Reds, Whites and Ports and more
- Guided Rainforest Walk to a Tropical Waterfall
- Free in Vehicle Wi-Fi While on Tour
- BBQ Lunch with beer and wine
- Swimming at our exclusive lunch venue set on 400 acres
- Guided Tree Top Walk through Lamington National Park
- Famous Bird Feeding at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat (Bird food incl.)
- A chance to spot Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies, Reptiles and more…
- Boomerang lessons included!