Sunday August 27 ONLY
Be a Hospital Hero at Currumbin Wildlife Hospital’s Annual Open Day.
Every ticket sold will mean another Eucalypt tree in our plantations to feed our hospitalised koalas. Go behind the scenes and see the vets and nurses in action as they care for just some of the 10,000 animals that are admitted to the hospital each year. After you have watched the live animal diagnostics and demonstrations enjoy the fun activities and games as you listen to live music and be entertained with a special show by Borobi and other performances!
$10 per person
- Excludes entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entrance at 27 Millers Drive, Currumbin
- Includes Behind the scenes tour | Live music | Free entertainment |Wandering wildlife & photo opportunities
$39.95 per person
- Includes entry to both the Currumbin Wildlife Hospital Open Day and to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Entrance through Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Terms and conditions: Tickets ONLY valid for entry to open day 27.08.17. Pre purchased tickets bought through affiliates or 3rd parties do not include entry to hospital precinct and associated inclusions. Open day entry can be purchased for $10 on the day at the hospital precinct. Children under 4 are free. $10 ticket excludes entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary