Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary & TreeTop Challenge Package
A day full of wildlife, fun and tree-top adventures at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on the Gold Coast! This package includes entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and access to the TreeTop Challenge adventure Park.
PLEASE NOTE: TreeTop Challenge will be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. TreeTop Challenge will resume again from 27th December 2016.
On the grounds of the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, TreeTop Challenge is an exciting aerial adventure activity for the young and old alike, with courses designed to test every fitness level and get your adrenalin pumping! With 80 huge TreeTop Challenges, including eleven insane ziplines – such as the awesome Croc Shock where you literally zipline over Crocodiles! – we guarantee you will have an unforgettable day of thrills, action and adventure. You will encounter five large courses while traversing through pristine bushland, high up in the Currumbin treetops. If you pay close attention you may even catch a glimpse of a Tasmanian devil or be thrilled by the eerie howl of an alpine dingo as you pass high above their enclosure!
Session Times: TreeTop Challenge session times are 9:30am and 12:30pm daily. Bookings are Essential. Please contact TreeTop Challenge on 1300 881 446 after ticket purchase to book in and secure your preferred time to undertake the TreeTop Challenge experience.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
There is an abundance of other activities to engage in on ground level at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Escape and explore this iconic Gold Coast wildlife sanctuary. Immerse yourself into 27 hectares of Currumbin rainforest, wandering through open animal enclosures, feeding kangaroos and cuddling koalas along the way. Experience the wild lorikeet feeding, free-flight bird shows and Aboriginal performances. Enough things to do for the #BestDayEver.
TreeTop Challenge & Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Package Conditions:
- In these Conditions of Entry, “Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary” includes the owner and operator of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and all Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary staff.
- Currumbin TreeTop Challenge is designed to be more challenging as you move through the three levels. You are welcome to take a break at the end of any course if you wish.
- The TreeTop Challenge courses have been designed for children and adults alike to maximise family fun, fitness and team building. However, participants must be able to comfortably reach 160cm to enter. To measure yourself or a child, stand with flat feet on the ground and raise arms above head with hands outstretched. Measure from the ground to the middle of the palm of the hand. To continue to the advanced-level "Black Course", participants must be able to reach 180cm.
- Children under 18 require a parent/adult to sign the consent form. It is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult throughout the TreeTop Challenge at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- The TreeTop Challenge activity will require you to conquer any fears of heights and is suitable only for persons physically and mentally able to sustain a minimum of physical exertion and stress.
- The TreeTop Challenge sadly is not recommended for pregnant women or people with brittle bones, heart problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure or any other adverse medical condition.
- The equipment provided (gloves, harnesses, helmets, ropes and pulleys) is checked daily by our staff and must be used according to the instructions given.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn to do the activities.
- Long hair must be tightly tied back.