Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary offers the ultimate Eco Ranger experience for kids aged 6-12 years to experience and interact with the Sanctuary’s wildlife for a fun and educational day of hands-on activities.
The action-packed Eco Ranger animal-themed day includes :
- Meet animals and learn about their care
- Animal feed-out activity
- Fun games and activities about wildlife and conservation
- Explore Wild Island – wombat burrows, playground and spider web climb!
- Vet hospital tour (Bird Day and All Creatures day only)
- Food preparation tour (Mammals day only)
- Plus more animal-themed fun!
*activities can be subject to change depending on animal health and safety
What is a typical day in Eco Rangers here at the Sanctuary?
- Monday – Mammals
- Tuesday – All creatures (mammals, birds frogs & mini beasts)
- Wednesday – Birds
- Thursday – Cool Critters (reptiles, frogs & mini beasts)
- Friday – Mammals
The full day program runs from 8:30am-4pm.
Unlock discounted prices by using coupon code ntaq if you are an annual pass holder. You must present your pass at point of entry with discounted ticket.
Food given to children:
We are changing our food offerings for the upcoming holidays. Please check the website for our food offerings each season as they may change. Due to popular demand, children will be served the following lunches at the park:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: Morning Tea (now included) – optional piece of fruit, Lunch – chicken nuggets, chips and water, Afternoon tea (treat is now included) – optional ice block and optional cookie
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Morning Tea (now included) – optional piece of fruit, Lunch – ham and salad wrap and water, Afternoon tea (treat is now included) – optional ice block and optional banana cake
- Please BYO additional and/or alternative food if required. We can cater for dietary allergies for lunch only however this must be indicated in the online booking form. No alternative for morning tea or afternoon tea. Must BYO additional and/or alternative
- Please bring a water bottle. There are opportunities during the day to refill bottles with water
- Please see ‘Required by all participating children’ information https://www.cws.org.au/eco-rangers/
Please note: due to strong demand, we are unable to accommodate date changes or provide refunds or credits for missed days.