Win a trip to the home of Blinky Bill Big W Promotion
NTAQ Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
How to enter:
Purchase Blinky Bill The Movie on DVD or Blue Ray from any participating Big W store during the Promotional Period. Complete your personal details on the Blinky Big W Promotion online entry form to go into the entry to win. One entry per purchase.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion will only be conducted through Big W stores within Australia from 8:00am AEST 14 January 2016 and 11:59am AEST 15th April 2016 (Promotion Period).
4. The prize draw will take place at 12 Noon Monday the 2nd May 2016. The winner(s) will be notified by phone and in writing. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. There is 1 Major Prize to be won. The first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period will receive one of the following prizes in the order that they are drawn:
6. Major Prize:
o 1st Major Prize: The first valid entry drawn will receive return economy airfares from your nearest capital city for two adults and two children
o 5 nights’ accommodation in a four star hotel on Australia’s Gold Coast
o Family general admission into National Trust of Australia (Qld) Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
o Flights, accommodation and NTAQ CWS entry valid for one year from drawn date. Total maximum RRP value of this prize = AUD $2750.00. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. A voucher will be provided to the winner. The voucher is valid for 12 months only.
7. The Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include: (i) transfers; (ii) other transport (iii) meals or beverages; (iv) airport taxes or arrival or departure taxes; (v) incidental hotel charges (such as mini-bar charges, telephone calls, in house movies, food and beverages); (vi) spending money; (vii) insurance (such as travel or health cover); (viii) vaccinations or other medical or health related services; (ix) any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by the winner or their guest in relation to the prize trip. Visas, passports, and all entry, exit, health or other documents required by law, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of the countries visited or transited are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
8. NTAQ Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (ABN 85836531486) does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless indicated otherwise. Total prize value $2750.
9. NTAQ Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (ABN 85836531486) reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries received and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
10. Multiple entries are not permitted; only one entry is permitted per specified purchase requirement.
11. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. NTAQ Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (ABN 85836531486) may conduct such further draws on the date falling 3 calendar months after the original prize draw (or next working day thereafter), at the same place as the original draw, as are necessary in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject however to any written directions given under any State Regulations. Winners in any unclaimed prize draws will be notified by mail and the winner(s) of any prize valued in excess of $250 will have their names published in The Australian within 7 days of the unclaimed prize draw.
13. NTAQ Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (ABN 85836531486) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or for personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except where that loss, damage, or injury was caused by a breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or NTAQ Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary or the wilful neglect or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter or NTAQ Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
14. NTAQ Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (ABN 85836531486) collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
15. The National Trust Australia Queensland Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, 28 Tomewin St Currumbin 4223 Ph:1300 886 511 A.B.N. 85836531486.