General Ticket Conditions
Ticket Issue, Delivery and Refund Policy, Terms & Conditions
• E Tickets is non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
• Experience Pass holders must book TreeTop Challenge times prior to arrival and after purchase on 1300 881 446.
• Check promotions for redemption dates. Some promotions will not have a one year validity.
• Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
• Tickets can only be purchased through this web site by using a major credit card. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
• All credit card purchases are made through the Commonwealth Bank secure payment facility. The service uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that was developed to protect confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly.
• Handle your e-ticket as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document – it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy.
• Lost, damaged or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
• Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Valid for entry during normal park operating hours only (excludes after hours events)
• Concession tickets are valid for pensioners, students and seniors upon presentation of valid ID.
• Upon completion of purchase you will be emailed an e-ticket.
• Print this e-ticket and present at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on entry.
• Entry only granted on presentation of printed e-ticket.
• Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase may be required to validate.
• Pass holders must present membership cards with photo ID on arrival.
• E-ticket can only be used once.
• Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes
• The use of images recording devices is not permitted in any bathroom facility
• Please report any incident to staff immediately
• Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times
• Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry or be removed from the premises
• Please do not leave your bags or belongings unattended
• All information is kept private and is not collected for any purpose other than for the administration and fulfillment of your purchase.
Security of sensitive information
• Credit Card details are secured using systems provided by CBA payment gateway. The request and response for your online credit card payment is sent via 1024bit SHA Secure Sockets Layer Encryption to the online payment system (look for the security “padlock” on your web browser).
• All payment amounts are processed in Australia Dollars ($AUD) and include 10% GST.
Conditions of Entry General Conditions
• Admission price includes all presentations, shows and attractions except seasonal attractions and activities that require payment for use.
• Admission price excludes food and beverage, merchandise, photo sessions, TreeTop Challenge, Segway tours, skill and coin operated games.
• VIP, Behind the Scenes and some educational tours attract an additional surcharge.
• Sorry, no refunds once guests have entered the premises.
• Due to quarantine requirements, no animals are permitted within the Sanctuary, however guide dogs may be permitted with prior arrangement.
• No commercially prepared food may be brought onto the premises.
• It is against liquor licensing laws to bring alcoholic beverages onto the premises.
• The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
• Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove guests from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise minors under care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any other Conditions of Entry.
• No scooters, bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, skates, or motorised vehicles (excluding motorised wheelchairs, are allowed in the Sanctuary grounds. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary will not be held responsible for damage, theft, break-ins to any vehicle parked in the car park.
• Published times of shows or attractions may vary daily.
• Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary also reserves the right to inspect bags and packs at any time.
• Design and systems of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights.
• Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express consent is strictly prohibited and against the law.
• If participating in night tours suitable attire must be worn. Due to the tour being conducted after dark, you accept any responsibility that you may enter in areas of the park with minimal lighting.
• Children under the age of 14 years are not permitted to enter the park unaccompanied and must be accompanied by a person 14 years of age or older.
Height & Health Advice
• Height and age restrictions may apply to some activities and attractions.
• Segway weight and height restrictions are mandatory. Please be sure of your child’s weight.
• Participants should be in good health and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions. You should seek medical advice if uncertain.
• Further specific restrictions may be displayed throughout the Wildlife Park and must be adhered to.
• Suitable footwear must be worn at all times whilst on Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary grounds.
• There are inherent risks in the participation on an amusement ride, device or attendance at the Park.
• You, by your participation, accept the inherent risks of which a reasonable person is or should be aware.
• Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision.
• You must not participate in or on any amusement ride, activities or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• You must act with good judgement and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, or the safety of the device and activity itself.
• You must obey all responsible written and verbal instructions and warnings given by Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary staff and volunteers including the operators of any ride, activity, interaction with animals or device, without objection.
• You must use, as instructed all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride, activity or device.
• You are responsible for your own personal property.
• Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary takes all responsible steps to provide you with safe and enjoyable attraction experience. However, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any persons negligence (including the negligence of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practises Act.
TreeTop Challenge (Experience Pass holders only)
• In these Conditions of Entry, “Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary” includes the owner and operator of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and all Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary staff.
• Currumbin TreeTop Challenge is designed to be more challenging as you more through the 3 levels. You are welcome to take a break at the end of any course if you wish.
• The Tree Top Challenge courses have been designed for children and adults alike for family fun, fitness and team building. Participants must be able to comfortably reach 160cm to enter. To measure yourself or a child, stand with flat feet on the ground and raise arms above head with hands outstretched. Measure from the ground to the middle of the palm of the hand. To continue to the advanced Black Course, participants must be able to reach 180cm.
• Children under 18 require a parent/adult to sign the consent form. It is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult throughout Tree Top Challenge Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
• The Tree Top Challenge activity will require you to conquer your fear of heights and is suitable only for persons physically and mentally able to sustain a minimum of physical exertion and stress.
• Tree Top Challenge sadly is not recommended to pregnant women, brittle bones, people with heart problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure or any other adverse medical condition.
• The equipment provided (gloves, harnesses, helmets, ropes and pulleys) is checked daily by our staff and must be used according to the instructions given.
• Closed shoes must be worn to do the activities.
• Long hair must be tightly tied back.