Eye Spy is a fresh and exciting approach to learning about Australia’s threatened species through innovative and interactive technology.
Based on the well-known and much loved road trip game “I Spy with my little eye, something beginning with…” Eye Spy will capture imaginations and deliver key environment and wildlife conservation messages. Using the preloaded tablets, the participants will take turns as they journey through the park on their discovery of adventure finding facts about five of our endangered wildlife species.
Students will discuss conservation strategies, take photos and answer questions and quizzes throughout the Eye Spy Trail. Teachers and students will have access to students’ progress back in the classroom using a link to all groups’ answers and images. This tool makes for perfect post learning opportunities.
The approximate duration of the Eye Spy Trail is 60 minutes.
$5.00 per student
- As a whole group, students will be asked to watch a short PowerPoint presentation explaining the use of the program.
- Students will be divided into groups of three to five students per tablet. Each group should be fully supervised by a teacher or parent caregiver.
- Follow the instructions on the tablet and tour the sanctuary learning valuable information that to help the future of our endangered wildlife species
- Once you have completed the trail. Please return the tablet to our Education Department.
- The supervising teachers will be emailed a link to content information and students’ progress shortly after their visit.
Make a booking:
Please use the 2014 Education Booking Form to secure your Eye Spy Activity.