Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary has a special opportunity for a guest to feed a massive 4.8 meter saltwater crocodile daily. This encounter is a once in a lifetime opportunity, happening daily at our Crocodile Behaviour Show.
|Daily 1.00pm||$69 per person (does not include park admission)||Bookings can be made before 10.30am on the day at the Visitor Services Office. Book in advance by calling Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on 1300 886 511|
*Croc feeding during the winter months may not be available.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants will need to make their own way to Crocodile Wetlands and meet at the gazebo near park map reference (25).
- Participants can arrive no later than 12.50pm.
- Park entry is not included in the experience and all participants must have valid Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary General Admission to gain admittance.
- All participants must be 15 years and over All guests must sign a waiver form prior to their experience.
- Guests are allowed to take their own camera on this experience, however a professional photographer will be present to capture your feeding moment and this photo will be available approximately one hour after your experience has taken place.
- Due to inclement weather the crocodile feeding experience may not take place – this can include severe rain, hail, lightning, thunder, storms or any other weather condition deemed unsuitable by the keepers.
- All participants must be in good health and fully capable and able to climb up to the platform and walk unassisted.
- No walking aids or wheelchairs are permitted All participants must follow all instructions and direction given by the keepers and if they fail to do so may be removed from the program and not issued a refund.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary takes all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our guests participating in this encounter, it does not take responsibility for any injuries, damage to clothing or persons or death incurred during the experience by any of our guests; first aid will be available on location for minor injuries if required.
- Participants should wear appropriate closed in footwear during the experience, if the guest does not have closed in footwear the participant will be referred to Adventure Park base camp to source shoes PRIOR to the 12.50pm meeting time of the encounter. This can be arranged through visitor services and will be included in the cost of the encounter.