Meet Meccano, our beautiful mountain brush tail possum up close at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. She is gentle and kind-natured and loves to snuggle up to new people. You will be able to have your own personal encounter which includes a beautiful photo and the opportunity to feed and hold this amazing little marsupial.
|Daily at 2.00pm||$25 per person (does not include park admission)||Bookings can be made before 10.30am on the day at the Visitor Services Office. Book in advance by calling Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary reservations on 1300 886 511.|
Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum of six guests per encounter
- All children participating in the encounter must be accompanied by a supervising (paying) adult
- Daily interaction with the possum may vary
- All participants must follow all instructions given by the keeper and if they fail to do so may be removed from the program and not issued a refund
- Personal cameras will be allowed to be used during the encounter
- Hands must be clean and sanitizer will be available both before and after the encounter
- All participants are required to answer safety briefing questions asked by the keepers and must inform the keeper of any allergies or reactions prior to participating on this encounter
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary does not take responsibility for any injuries that are received during the experience; first aid will be available on location if required
- An official photograph will be taken during the encounter and will be available 30 minutes after the experience has taken place from the photography counter at the front entrance. The price of the program includes one printed photograph per person
*Encounter times may be subject to change. Please contact the Visitor Services Desk on day of arrive for the most up-to-date information.