Paradise Jetboating is the new “must do” adventure activity on the Gold Coast. Great FUN and SAFE for the whole family, a holiday on the Gold Coast isn’t complete without experiencing this exciting activity. Cruise past the iconic Sea World theme park, be captivated by Sovereign Island’s spectacular multi-million dollar mansions and watch for dolphins, wallabies and other wildlife through the beautiful Marine Park.
Because our rides depart directly into the Broadwater and miss the slow 6 knot zones they travel further. The rides departing from Surfers Paradise spend almost 15 minutes in the slow 6 knot/no freestyling zones. This reduces the time they spend and distance they travel in the Broadwater.
Our premium experience, the popular 55 minute “Broadwater Adventure” travels over 35kms, it provides more spins, slides, thrills and is the only jetboating tour on the Gold Coast to access the protected Marine Park. It is the most exciting and best value jetboating experience in Australia.
All packages includes General Admission into Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Over 35 km of genuine jet boating action
- Entry to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park to view more natural scenery and gives the opportunity for dolphin and other wildlife spotting
- Wildlife spotting – dolphins & birdlife in the Marine Park and wallabies along South Straddie beaches
- Access to exclusive areas away from the busy and congested ‘Southern Broadwater Area’.
- Tour around famous Sovereign Islands and the array of magnificent multi-million dollar mansions
- This longer ride allows us to give more spins than any other Jet Boat ride on the Gold Coast