The Eco Ranger program is now being held each holiday period for selected dates only (excludes September holidays). The next Eco Rangers season is January 2017. Dates to be advised.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary offers the ultimate Eco Ranger experience for kids aged 6-12 years to experience and interact with the Sanctuary’s wildlife for a fun and educational day of hands-on activities.
The action-packed Eco Ranger animal-themed day includes :
- Meet animals and learn about their care
- Animal feed-out activity
- Fun games and activities about wildlife and conservation
- Explore Wild Island – wombat burrows, playground and spider web climb!
- Vet hospital tour (Bird Day only)
- Plus more animal-themed fun!
*activities can be subject to change depending on animal health and safety
What is a typical day in Eco Rangers here at the Sanctuary?
- Monday – Mammals
- Tuesday – All creatures (mammals, birds frogs & reptiles)
- Wednesday – Birds
- Thursday – Cool Critters
- Friday – Mammals
The full day program runs from 8:30am-4pm.
Unlock discounted prices by using coupon code GreenGuardian if you are an annual pass holder. You must present your pass at point of entry with discounted ticket.
Food given to children:
We are changing our food offerings for the upcoming holidays. Due to popular demand, children will be served the following lunches at the park:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: Hot dog, chips and juice
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Chicken nuggets, chips and juice
- All children will also be given an ice block at the end of the day
- Morning tea is not provided. Please BYO
- Please bring a water bottle. There are opportunities during the day to refill bottles
- Please see ‘Required by all participating children’ information http://www.cws.org.au/eco-rangers/
Please note: due to strong demand, we are unable to accommodate date changes or provide refunds or credits for missed days.